Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Shadergraph decal renders tile glitch where there is a big contrast in alpha.
- Open scene in attached package
Result:See attached screenshot. The tiles where the decals alpha varies a lot are rendering glitchy.
Expected: The decals using shadegraph should be displayed the same as the one with the HDRP/Decal shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle