Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[HDRP] Several debug modes no longer compile on Mac
1) Open any HDRP project on mac
2) Enable Albedo debug mode int HDRP debug->Common Material Property->Albedo
Result: Shader never finishes compiling and stays Cyan.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made