Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Selecting multiple lights produces error Specified argument was out of the range of valid values
In HDRP 7.2.0 and Unity 2020.1.0a4, select Area light and Directional light. An error will occur
The issue does not occur:
On legacy pipeline 2020.1.0a4
On 2019.3.0a12 HDRP 7.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"