Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] ReflectionProbe Gizmo unable to load icon
Add a planar reflection probe to the default scene (also reproduces with regular ref probe)
Unable to load the icon: 'ReflectionProbe Gizmo'.
Note that either full project path should be used (with extension) or just the icon name if the icon is located in the following location: 'Assets/Editor Default Resources/Icons/' (without extension, since png is assumed)
Note: Adding a reflection probe on the same Unity without HDRP does not cause the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform