Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.6.X
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Reflection Probes are not baked when Generating Lighting in Lighting window
1. Open the attached "case_1347510.zip" project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Clean GI Cache in Edit > Preferences > GI Cache
4. Open the Lighting window and click on "Generate Lighting"
5. Observe the scene
Expected result: Reflection probes are baked (see "Unity_scI5Eg60zS.png")
Actual result: Reflection probes are not baked (see "Unity_oNaJvCDN6D.png")
Reproducible with: HDRP 10.5.1 (2020.3.15f2), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a5)
Not reproducible with: HDRP 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b6)
Could not test with 2019.4 (project breaks on downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker