Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
There is visible flickering in the Game View holding the left click over the rendered image and moving the mouse around. It is as if the image had not finished rendering (for lack of a better term). Also, the flickering will act differently when hovering over the UI.
See attached video to better understand.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake