Search Issue Tracker
HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
There is visible flickering in the Game View holding the left click over the rendered image and moving the mouse around. It is as if the image had not finished rendering (for lack of a better term). Also, the flickering will act differently when hovering over the UI.
See attached video to better understand.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view