Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] QOL improvement for Display Stats debug mode
As discussed with Anis, its sometimes hard to see if frame times are improved or not because the number changes very rapidly in certain situations (see filtering parameter in the video). Should we add an option to show the average over time, so that the numbers would not change so fast and become readable?
1) Open any HDRP project
2) Enter Play mode
3) Open the Debug window and investigate some values in Display Stats section.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags