Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][PS5 / Metal] The result of the test 001-HDTemplate.expected is different from other platform
Open HDRPRuntime_Test project in graphics
Trigger test 001-HDTemplate.expected on PS5 or Metal in standalone,
see the result. The first image below is the reference image (DX11), the result on those platform are a bit differents, the mirror on the right have different border and in the reflection the shadow of the mirror in the edge is also different.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true