Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP + Nested prefabs] Cannot drag/drop to create a prefab anymore
I was unable to drag/drop prefabs into my project window from scene view (with this certain project only) like before.
1. Download the fontain demo from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dqEWj99GeolmGglaYNVh8Hqm5AJY-5vO
2. Open the Sample forest scene
3. Try to drag and create a prefab group from "Rocks" parent object
4. Notice it will try and do something, but nothing will happen
5. Right click the asset and convert it to a prefab.
6. This will create a prefab however any objects with the HD Lit material will lose their materials - Layered Lit was okay.
7. restart the project to see the materials restored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle