Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP + Nested prefabs] Cannot drag/drop to create a prefab anymore
I was unable to drag/drop prefabs into my project window from scene view (with this certain project only) like before.
1. Download the fontain demo from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dqEWj99GeolmGglaYNVh8Hqm5AJY-5vO
2. Open the Sample forest scene
3. Try to drag and create a prefab group from "Rocks" parent object
4. Notice it will try and do something, but nothing will happen
5. Right click the asset and convert it to a prefab.
6. This will create a prefab however any objects with the HD Lit material will lose their materials - Layered Lit was okay.
7. restart the project to see the materials restored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors