Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b10, 2023.3.0a6
[HDRP] Pixel displacement + Depth offset combination of materials not working
Reproduction in HDRP project:
1) Create new material
2) Enable Pixel Displacement
3) Enable Depth Offset
4) Apply the material on any object
Result: material looks weird (see videos)
This is possibly a regression as my "car project" was working some time ago. Now pillars don't render properly and I have not made any changes to the project for a while.
Tested on windows and todays trunk c#.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player