Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] PBR Sky Air Attenuation Distance Intensity field value is reset to 0 when window is closed
PBR Sky Air Attenuation Distance Intensity field value is reset to 0 when the window is closed, although the intensity is not reset in Scene/Game view and changing intensity values are still incrementing/decrementing from the last changed value.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open samplescene.unity
3. Select Sky and Fog Volume and click Air Attenuation DIstance in Inspector
4. Change intensity value and close the window
5. Select Air Attenuation DIstance and notice that Intensity value is set to 0 now
Expected result: Air Attenuation Distance Intensity field value should not reset to 0 when window is closed
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0a11
Packages reproduced in: 7.1.1, 7.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first