Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Found in [Package]
9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1
[HDRP] NullReferenceException error is thrown on removing Decal Projector component
NullReferenceException error is thrown on removing Decal Projector component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP Project.
2. Hierarchy > Right Click > Rendering > Decal Project.
3. Inspector > Remove Decal ProjectComponent.
NullReferenceException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a10, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.0f3 with Package Version: 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.1.8.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Rendering.HighDefinition.DecalProjectorEditor.OnDisable () (at firstname.lastname@example.org/editor/material/decal/decalprojectoreditor.cs:130)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts