Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
master 2021 05 05
[HDRP] Non descriptive errors and unexpected rendering when unsupported texture type is assigned as a cookie
1) In any HDRP project add a Spot light
2) Assign attached image as a cookie
3) Switch light type to Point
Result: The cookie will be rendered in a weird way with non descriptive errors in the console.
Actual: Unsure what we should do, maybe dont apply the cookie if its not a cube map? Or at least change the errors to be more descriptive, saying that this texture type is unsupported for this light type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible