Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
master 2021 05 05
[HDRP] Non descriptive errors and unexpected rendering when unsupported texture type is assigned as a cookie
1) In any HDRP project add a Spot light
2) Assign attached image as a cookie
3) Switch light type to Point
Result: The cookie will be rendered in a weird way with non descriptive errors in the console.
Actual: Unsure what we should do, maybe dont apply the cookie if its not a cube map? Or at least change the errors to be more descriptive, saying that this texture type is unsupported for this light type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name