Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
[HDRP] New scene templates created with unused Volumetric Clouds component
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open affected Unity version, start a new HDRP project (either empty or sample scene)
2) Create a new HDRP scene (indoor or outdoor)
3) Select Sky and Fog volume and observe disabled Volumetric Clouds component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio