Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
[HDRP] Motion blur produces artifacts in the template
There are some strange artifacts when turning the camera in playmode. In case this is not a bug, but settings for Motion Blur need to be tweaked, ping me I can make the change for the template.
1) Create an HDRP sample project with a recent Unity version
2) Enter playmode and turn quickly
Tested on: srp/devs branch
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send