Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
[HDRP] Motion blur produces artifacts in the template
There are some strange artifacts when turning the camera in playmode. In case this is not a bug, but settings for Motion Blur need to be tweaked, ping me I can make the change for the template.
1) Create an HDRP sample project with a recent Unity version
2) Enter playmode and turn quickly
Tested on: srp/devs branch
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."