Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Making a prefab with Custom Pass Volume crashes Unity
Version tested: 2020.1.0a12 + HDRP/Staging
Steps to reproduce:
1) In any HDRP project create an empty object, add Custom Pass Volume component to it
2) Drag the new object to "Project" windows to create a prefab out of it
3) Observe that Unity freezes or crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform