Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Light Probe gizmos are overlit after baking the scene with the Shadowmask lighting mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. Observe the scene view rendering.
The light probe gizmos are lit with the scene lights but they are nor overbrightening the whole scene.
The light probe gizmos are overlit. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2019.1.0.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.1.14f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.4.10f1;
- Reproducible only in HDRP (versions 7.0.1, 5.7.2, 4.1.0);
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only when baking in Shadowmask mode; not reproducible when baking with Baked Indirect;
- The issue is reproducible only in Scene view; not reproducible in the Game View.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine