Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Light Probe gizmos are overlit after baking the scene with the Shadowmask lighting mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. Observe the scene view rendering.
The light probe gizmos are lit with the scene lights but they are nor overbrightening the whole scene.
The light probe gizmos are overlit. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2019.1.0.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.1.14f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.4.10f1;
- Reproducible only in HDRP (versions 7.0.1, 5.7.2, 4.1.0);
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only when baking in Shadowmask mode; not reproducible when baking with Baked Indirect;
- The issue is reproducible only in Scene view; not reproducible in the Game View.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray