Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Light Probe gizmos are overlit after baking the scene with the Shadowmask lighting mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. Observe the scene view rendering.
The light probe gizmos are lit with the scene lights but they are nor overbrightening the whole scene.
The light probe gizmos are overlit. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2019.1.0.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.1.14f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.4.10f1;
- Reproducible only in HDRP (versions 7.0.1, 5.7.2, 4.1.0);
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only when baking in Shadowmask mode; not reproducible when baking with Baked Indirect;
- The issue is reproducible only in Scene view; not reproducible in the Game View.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine