Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[HDRP] Light Probe gizmos are overlit after baking the scene with the Shadowmask lighting mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'SampleScene' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click 'Generate Lighting' button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. Observe the scene view rendering.
The light probe gizmos are lit with the scene lights but they are nor overbrightening the whole scene.
The light probe gizmos are overlit. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2019.1.0.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.1.14f1;
- Not reproducible in 2018.4.10f1;
- Reproducible only in HDRP (versions 7.0.1, 5.7.2, 4.1.0);
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only when baking in Shadowmask mode; not reproducible when baking with Baked Indirect;
- The issue is reproducible only in Scene view; not reproducible in the Game View.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field