Search Issue Tracker
[HDRP] Some HDRP sample scenes have black pixely artefacts around objects in Editor when switched to iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the linked project (or set up a project for HDRP usage from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ScriptableRenderPipeline)
2. Switch to iOS
3. Open 'BasicProfiling' or 'HDRenderPipeline' scene
4. Look around the scene from various angles in scene or game view
5. Notice most of the objects have black pixely artefacts around them (see screenshots)
Only happens in Editor when the target is switched to iOS. However, the artefacts are not visible when built to device.
These 2 scenes are the only ones where those artefacts are visible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"