Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[HDRP] Instances drawn with DrawMeshInstanced are not lit up when Light Layers are enabled in HDRP settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Open "InstancedWithLightLayers.unity" Scene in "Issue" folder
3. Press Play
4. Go to Assets/Settings and click on "HDRPMediumQuality.asset"
5. In the Inspector enable Light Layers and inspect the Game View again
Expected result: the drawn spheres are lit up
Actual result: the drawn spheres are not lit up
Reproducible with: HDRP 4.10.0-preview (2018.4.26f1), 7.4.3 (2019.4.9f1), 8.2.0 (2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21), 9.0.0-preview.54 (2020.2.0a21), 10.1.0(2020.2.0b11), 10.2.0 (2020.2.0b13), 10.2.1 (2020.2.0b13), 10.2.2 (2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b2), 11.0.0(2021.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: HDRP 10.0.0-preview.27 (2020.2.0b9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform