Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[HDRP] Instances drawn with DrawMeshInstanced are not lit up when Light Layers are enabled in HDRP settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Open "InstancedWithLightLayers.unity" Scene in "Issue" folder
3. Press Play
4. Go to Assets/Settings and click on "HDRPMediumQuality.asset"
5. In the Inspector enable Light Layers and inspect the Game View again
Expected result: the drawn spheres are lit up
Actual result: the drawn spheres are not lit up
Reproducible with: HDRP 4.10.0-preview (2018.4.26f1), 7.4.3 (2019.4.9f1), 8.2.0 (2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21), 9.0.0-preview.54 (2020.2.0a21), 10.1.0(2020.2.0b11), 10.2.0 (2020.2.0b13), 10.2.1 (2020.2.0b13), 10.2.2 (2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b2), 11.0.0(2021.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: HDRP 10.0.0-preview.27 (2020.2.0b9)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)