Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Importing a model with a 3ds Max Physical Material assign an incorrect Shader and does not apply its Textures
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "HDRP-Import-Reproduction.zip"
2. Open the "__QA_LOOK_HERE" folder
3. Select the Test_embed_media object
Expected results: The imported model receives the designated shader(HDRP/3DSMaxPhysicalMaterial in this case) as well as the embedded textures
Actual results: The imported model does not receive the designated shader or its embedded textures
Reproducible with: 7.5.2(2019.4.16f1), 8.3.1(2020.1.17f1), 10.2.2(2020.2.1f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.0a10)
Could not test with: 2018.4(HDRP was in early preview stage)
1. When "Import via MaterialDescription" Material Creation Mode option is used HDRP/ArnoldStandardSurface shader is applied to the model's material
2. When "Standard" Material Creation Mode option is used HDRP/Lit shader is applied to the model's material
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform