Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.2
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] HDRenderPipelineAsset has certain dropdown arrows in inspector that don’t respond to being clicked on
'Directional Light Shadows', 'Punctual Light Shadows' and 'Area Light Shadows' dropdown arrows nested in the Lighting -> Shadow options of the HDRenderPipelineAsset do not respond to being clicked on.
Note that you can still expand the options by clicking on the text instead.
1. Create a new HDRP Template Project in 2019.3.0a12.
2. Open the HDRenderPipelineAsset in the inspector. (In Project window, Assets -> Settings -> HDRenderPipelineAsset)
3. With HDRenderPipelineAsset in the inspector, expand Lighting -> Shadow.
4. Try to click the dropdown arrows next to 'Directional Light Shadows', 'Punctual Light Shadows' and 'Area Light Shadows'.
Expected Outcome: Clicking dropdown arrows expand the subsection.
Actual Outcome: Nothing happens when the arrows are clicked.
Replicated with package version 7.0.1 using 2019.3.0a12 as well as package version 7.0.0 in 2019.3.0a11.
Using package version 6.5.2 in 2019.3.0a11 or older causes no issue as these dropdown options do not exist.
GIF of steps attached to case.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform