Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Graphics Compositor] Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule
Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Render Schedule > Add Image SubLayer.
4. Edit > Undo Add compositor subLayer.
5. Edit > Undo Create Compositor.
Editor crashes on doing undo operation.
Undo operation should be performed without the crash.
2021.1.0b2 with Package version 11.0.0.
working fine in:
2021.1.0b1 with Package version 11.0.0,
2020.2.0b9 with 10.2.0, 10.1.0
Occurring only Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac