Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Graphics Compositor] Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule
Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Render Schedule > Add Image SubLayer.
4. Edit > Undo Add compositor subLayer.
5. Edit > Undo Create Compositor.
Editor crashes on doing undo operation.
Undo operation should be performed without the crash.
2021.1.0b2 with Package version 11.0.0.
working fine in:
2021.1.0b1 with Package version 11.0.0,
2020.2.0b9 with 10.2.0, 10.1.0
Occurring only Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP