Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Graphics Compositor] Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule
Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Render Schedule > Add Image SubLayer.
4. Edit > Undo Add compositor subLayer.
5. Edit > Undo Create Compositor.
Editor crashes on doing undo operation.
Undo operation should be performed without the crash.
2021.1.0b2 with Package version 11.0.0.
working fine in:
2021.1.0b1 with Package version 11.0.0,
2020.2.0b9 with 10.2.0, 10.1.0
Occurring only Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animated GameObject changes position after Chase state is triggered when Apply Root Motion is disabled
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen