Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Graphics Compositor] Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule
Editor crashes on doing undo operation after adding Image sublayer in render schedule.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Render Schedule > Add Image SubLayer.
4. Edit > Undo Add compositor subLayer.
5. Edit > Undo Create Compositor.
Editor crashes on doing undo operation.
Undo operation should be performed without the crash.
2021.1.0b2 with Package version 11.0.0.
working fine in:
2021.1.0b1 with Package version 11.0.0,
2020.2.0b9 with 10.2.0, 10.1.0
Occurring only Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator