Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Graphics Compositor] Color palette alpha line changes its position on changing the Chroma Keying Index in Input Filters
Color palette alpha line changes its position on changing the Chroma Keying Index in Input Filters.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Input Filters > Add Chroma Keying.
4. Change its Color to Red.
5. Add Alpha Mask > Drag to the top of the list.
Color palette alpha line changes its position
Color palette alpha line should not change its position
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2 with Package version 11, 2020.2.0b8 with Package version 10.1.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b9 with Package Version 10.0.0-preview.27
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
Resolution Note (fix version 11.x):
Fixed in Package Version: 11.0.0.