Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Graphics Compositor] Color palette alpha line changes its position on changing the Chroma Keying Index in Input Filters
Color palette alpha line changes its position on changing the Chroma Keying Index in Input Filters.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Input Filters > Add Chroma Keying.
4. Change its Color to Red.
5. Add Alpha Mask > Drag to the top of the list.
Color palette alpha line changes its position
Color palette alpha line should not change its position
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2 with Package version 11, 2020.2.0b8 with Package version 10.1.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b9 with Package Version 10.0.0-preview.27
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac