Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[GraphView] Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings
-Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings.
-Workaround: Click anywhere to detach the Graph Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Shader.
3. HDRP > StackLit Shader Graph > Open.
4. Blackboard Window > Add Float > Select.
5. Graph Inspector > Precision > Single/Half.
Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor.
Graph Inspector window should not stick to the mouse cursor.
Working Fine in:
Note: Unable to test on Mac due to this issue https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1294756/
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions