Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[GraphView] Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings
-Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings.
-Workaround: Click anywhere to detach the Graph Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Shader.
3. HDRP > StackLit Shader Graph > Open.
4. Blackboard Window > Add Float > Select.
5. Graph Inspector > Precision > Single/Half.
Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor.
Graph Inspector window should not stick to the mouse cursor.
Working Fine in:
Note: Unable to test on Mac due to this issue https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1294756/
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window