Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[GraphView] Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings
-Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings.
-Workaround: Click anywhere to detach the Graph Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Shader.
3. HDRP > StackLit Shader Graph > Open.
4. Blackboard Window > Add Float > Select.
5. Graph Inspector > Precision > Single/Half.
Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor.
Graph Inspector window should not stick to the mouse cursor.
Working Fine in:
Note: Unable to test on Mac due to this issue https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1294756/
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs