Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[GraphView] Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings
-Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor on changing any dropdown value in Node settings.
-Workaround: Click anywhere to detach the Graph Inspector.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Shader.
3. HDRP > StackLit Shader Graph > Open.
4. Blackboard Window > Add Float > Select.
5. Graph Inspector > Precision > Single/Half.
Graph Inspector window sticks to the mouse cursor.
Graph Inspector window should not stick to the mouse cursor.
Working Fine in:
Note: Unable to test on Mac due to this issue https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1294756/
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker