Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
[HDRP] Grammar mistake in Geometric Specular AA tooltip
The property can be found in a new material, under Surface Options.
When enabled, HDRP reduces specular aliasing on high density meshes (particularly useful when a normal map is not used).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a8):