Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[GI] Lightmap reference is lost when static object is moved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new HDRP Template project
2. Move static object
3. Save the scene
4. Enter Playmode
- observe that lightmap reference is lost at this point
Expected result: Lightmap reference should not be lost when static object is moved
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0a14
Not Reproducible in 2021.1.10f1;
- Also reproducible in Built-in RP (see case comments).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler