Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preivew.33, 9.0.0-preview.13, 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Enabled checkboxes are misaligned under "Custom Passes" from "Custom Pass Volume" component in the Inspector
All Enabled checkboxes are misaligned ( Checkboxes are placed slightly above the label ) under "Custome Passes" from "Custom Pass Volume" component in the Inspector, refer attached screenshots
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with HDRP Template
2. Hierarchy > Create > Volume > Custom Pass
3. Inspector > Custom Pass > Click on "+" > DrawRenderersCustamPass and FullScreenRenderPass and CustomClear
Enabled checkboxes are misaligned under Custom Passes
Enabled checkbox should be aligned
2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a15 with package version 9.0.0-preivew.33, 9.0.0-preview.13, 8.1.0
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b15 with package version 9.0.0-preivew.33, 9.0.0-preview.13, 8.1.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode