Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] [Metal] [Vulkan] Editor crashes after assigning HDRP asset on HDRP 7.2.0
Versions tested 2019.3.0f6 + 7.1.7, 7.1.8, 7.2.0
Reproduces only on 7.2.0
System: macOS Catalina 10.15.2
Steps to reproduce:
1) Start new empty 3D project
2) Install HDRP 7.2.0
3) Create new HDRP asset
4) Assign HDRP asset to Scriptable Render Pipeline Asset in Edit -> Project Settings -> Graphics
5) Observe editor crashing
Note: Reproducible only on latest release/2019.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown