Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP][DXR] A GameObject is not rendered when its Layer is 4th or higher and Path Tracing Layer Mask has one Layer disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1345515_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Inspect the cubes in the Scene/Game view
Expected results: Both cubes are rendered
Actual results: Only one cube is rendered
Reproducible with: 10.3.1 (2020.2.3f1), 10.5.0 (2020.3.14f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.15f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2)
Not reproducible with: 7.6.0 (2019.4.29f1), 10.2.2 (2020.2.3f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"