Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
[HDRP] DoF in half or quarter resolution results in cropped frame
Repro steps :
- Open attached project (or any project)
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Set focus mode of dof in volume to Manual
Expected : DoF and render full frame
Result : Render only in the bottom left quarter.
- When this is fixed, this needs a test in HDRP test project. This regression could have been easily avoided.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.1.0a4
- HDRP 15.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform