Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a19
[HDRP] DoF in half or quarter resolution results in cropped frame
Repro steps :
- Open attached project (or any project)
- Open scene called "Outside"
- Set focus mode of dof in volume to Manual
Expected : DoF and render full frame
Result : Render only in the bottom left quarter.
- When this is fixed, this needs a test in HDRP test project. This regression could have been easily avoided.
- Windows 10
- Unity 2023.1.0a4
- HDRP 15.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Nov 12, 2022 21:37
This fix needs to be backported to Unity 2021 LTS, please.