Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.2
[HDRP] Disk light does not have a 3D icon
All light types have a 3D icon, except Disc. While is not a popular light type, if a project has a lot of them it can get hard when trying to select them.
1) Add a Disc light to any scene
2) Unselect it and notice there is no icon for it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made