Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Directional light shadows are not drawn when Mode is "Mixed" and shadows flicker while adjusting Light component values
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1135293-MemeReview.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Directional Light"
3. In Inspector window, adjust Light -> Emission -> Intensity OR Light -> Shadows -> Baked Shadows
4. Observe the Scene and Game views
Expected result: the shadow is adjusted
Actual result: the shadows are either not present OR flickering while the values are changing
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants