Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Directional light does not emit light when Light -> General -> Mode is set to Baked
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1135293-MemeReview.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Directional Light"
3. In Inspector window, change Light -> General -> Mode to Baked
4. Observe the Scene and Game views
Expected result: the shadow is baked and shown on the ground object
Actual result: the directional light does not emit light
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants