Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Regression] Directional light shadow artefacts in 2020.2.0a21
This affects builtin, also HDRP.
1. Download QA attached repro project in comment (com.unity.template-hd_builtin.zip)
2. Open project with 2020.2.0a21
3. Open repro scene
4. Move around in SceneView and see the directional light artefact
See attached gif in comment.
2020.2.0a21.2837 Revision: trunk 3e0d5f775006
2020.2.0a20.2611 Revision: trunk 48a6bb4f7ce1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field