Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Regression] Directional light shadow artefacts in 2020.2.0a21
This affects builtin, also HDRP.
1. Download QA attached repro project in comment (com.unity.template-hd_builtin.zip)
2. Open project with 2020.2.0a21
3. Open repro scene
4. Move around in SceneView and see the directional light artefact
See attached gif in comment.
2020.2.0a21.2837 Revision: trunk 3e0d5f775006
2020.2.0a20.2611 Revision: trunk 48a6bb4f7ce1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05