Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[HDRP] "Detail rendering shaders not found" Warning is thrown when new Scene is created or contains a Terrain object
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new HDRP template project
2) Create a new Scene
3) Open a "Game" or "Scene" window
4) Observe the console window (If no warnings are thrown, create a new Terrain object in the Scene)
Expected result: No errors or warnings are thrown
Actual result: "Detail rendering shaders not found" warning is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1(HDRP not yet available)
1. Full warning message: Detail rendering shaders not found for the active render pipeline, falling back to default shader.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`