Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.4.0
Found in [Package]
HDRP - "Default Frame settings for" inspector is broken. Null Reference errors are logged
The drop down menus for "Default Frame settings for" under HDRenderPipelineAsset do not work. When clicking on the drops downs Null Ref errors are logged in the console.
Steps to reproduced
- Open Unity 2018.3.0b12
- Open the package manager > Advanced > Install Render-Pipelines.High-Definition.
- In your assets folder Create > Rendering > Render HDRP
- Select the "New HDRenderPipeLineAsset and try to use the drop down menus under "Default Frame settings for"
- Notice issue >> Menus are broken. Null reference errors appear in the log.
Broken Package: 4.2.0, 4.1.0
Working Package: 4.0.0 (This version does not have the "Default Frame settings for" menu.)
Tested Unity Version: 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.0b11,2018.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline