Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a1
[HDRP] Camera view is rendered on objects with a Distortion Blur material when Dynamic Resolution is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Game view, observe the Plane GameObject behind the Ball
Expected result: The Plane is transparent
Actual result: The Plane is rendering the zoomed-in Camera view
Reproducible with: 10.3.1 (2020.2.3f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.33f1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b16), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a10)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.38f1), 10.2.2 (2020.2.2f1)
Reproducible when the DIstortion Blend Mode is set to 'Add' or 'Replace'
Not reproducible when it's set to 'Multiply'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator