Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a1
[HDRP] Camera view is rendered on objects with a Distortion Blur material when Dynamic Resolution is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Game view, observe the Plane GameObject behind the Ball
Expected result: The Plane is transparent
Actual result: The Plane is rendering the zoomed-in Camera view
Reproducible with: 10.3.1 (2020.2.3f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.33f1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b16), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a10)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.38f1), 10.2.2 (2020.2.2f1)
Reproducible when the DIstortion Blend Mode is set to 'Add' or 'Replace'
Not reproducible when it's set to 'Multiply'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option