Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[HDRP] Bugs with shadow masks
When "Enable Shadow Masks" is disabled in the assigned render pipeline asset :
- Lighting further the max shadow distance "fallbacks" to black.
- Shadow dimmer and shadow fade distance of mixed lights also seems to affect the intensity (probably linked to previous bug).
When "Support Shadow Mask" is disabled in the assigned render pipeline asset:
- If rendering a scene with baked shadow masks, the rendering is broken.
See attached scene and modify the settings like described.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform