Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP APV] The APV volume placement resets when using multi selection
1) Open Spotlight project (APV branch) https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV
2) Multi select APV volumes in the scene
3) Enable something. For example Override Subdivision Levels.
Result: The careful volume placement is lost
Expected: Volume extent doesnt change
Note: If you toggle the same checkbox without multi-selection, the issue does not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time