Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP APV] The APV volume placement resets when using multi selection
1) Open Spotlight project (APV branch) https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV
2) Multi select APV volumes in the scene
3) Enable something. For example Override Subdivision Levels.
Result: The careful volume placement is lost
Expected: Volume extent doesnt change
Note: If you toggle the same checkbox without multi-selection, the issue does not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window