Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP APV] The APV volume placement resets when using multi selection
1) Open Spotlight project (APV branch) https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV
2) Multi select APV volumes in the scene
3) Enable something. For example Override Subdivision Levels.
Result: The careful volume placement is lost
Expected: Volume extent doesnt change
Note: If you toggle the same checkbox without multi-selection, the issue does not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated