Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP APV] The APV volume placement resets when using multi selection
1) Open Spotlight project (APV branch) https://github.com/iM0ve/Spotlight-HDRP/tree/APV
2) Multi select APV volumes in the scene
3) Enable something. For example Override Subdivision Levels.
Result: The careful volume placement is lost
Expected: Volume extent doesnt change
Note: If you toggle the same checkbox without multi-selection, the issue does not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"