Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a26
[HDRP] APV probes dont display for some brick levels
1) Open APV tunnel project
2) Disable Local APV volumes, enable the global one
3) Add a static cube to force larger bricks.
4) Bake with default 9m spacing first (mandatory step)
5) Now change to 27m and bake again
Result: 27 meter bricks wont have debug probes displayed. They still affect geometry, just arent displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12