Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a26
[HDRP] APV probes dont display for some brick levels
1) Open APV tunnel project
2) Disable Local APV volumes, enable the global one
3) Add a static cube to force larger bricks.
4) Bake with default 9m spacing first (mandatory step)
5) Now change to 27m and bake again
Result: 27 meter bricks wont have debug probes displayed. They still affect geometry, just arent displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording