Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a26
[HDRP] APV probes dont display for some brick levels
1) Open APV tunnel project
2) Disable Local APV volumes, enable the global one
3) Add a static cube to force larger bricks.
4) Bake with default 9m spacing first (mandatory step)
5) Now change to 27m and bake again
Result: 27 meter bricks wont have debug probes displayed. They still affect geometry, just arent displayed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally