Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.2f1
Under Consideration for 2023.3.X
[HDRP] A minor issue with shadow resolution UI when multi selecting different lights
Version tested: trunk (2023.2.0a17)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new HDRP template
2) Crate multiple lights of different types
3) Multi select them and observe that the label next to resolution is "0 ()" (resolution - current quality asset).
Expected behaviour: while different light types have different resolution tiers the quality asset is still the same. Label can be something like "--- (HDRP performant)". Or if resolutions are the same we can still display it too.
1) Select one light - observe it has Ultra option in resolution dropdown
2) Select multiple lights - observe it goes up to high maximum
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"