Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
hdr:true in the ColorUsageAttribute is not respected when the Inspector is in the Debug mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312714.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the Inspector and select 'Debug'
5. Open the Color picker by clicking on the My Color field in the Inspector
Expected result: The HDR Color picker is opened
Actual result: The non-HDR Color picker is opened
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a7
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Inspector is in the 'Normal' mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike