Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
hdr:true in the ColorUsageAttribute is not respected when the Inspector is in the Debug mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312714.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the Inspector and select 'Debug'
5. Open the Color picker by clicking on the My Color field in the Inspector
Expected result: The HDR Color picker is opened
Actual result: The non-HDR Color picker is opened
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a7
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Inspector is in the 'Normal' mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field