Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
hdr:true in the ColorUsageAttribute is not respected when the Inspector is in the Debug mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312714.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the Inspector and select 'Debug'
5. Open the Color picker by clicking on the My Color field in the Inspector
Expected result: The HDR Color picker is opened
Actual result: The non-HDR Color picker is opened
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a7
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Inspector is in the 'Normal' mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)