Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
hdr:true in the ColorUsageAttribute is not respected when the Inspector is in the Debug mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312714.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the Inspector and select 'Debug'
5. Open the Color picker by clicking on the My Color field in the Inspector
Expected result: The HDR Color picker is opened
Actual result: The non-HDR Color picker is opened
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a7
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Inspector is in the 'Normal' mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a12