Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Having two Game view windows, second window never receives input
Having two Game view windows, only one Game view window receives input. If selecting the other one, input is not received.
Reproducible on 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. open "GameViewTest.zip". Project should have two Game view windows. If not set, add new tab for second Game view window.
2. open test scene "Scene".
3. press play. By pressing keyboard key "A" try to switch focus between one window and the other one. While pressing "A", console should print debug messages using both windows, but it works only with one window.
Also, observe, that Input.mousePosition is not correct on the second Game view window.
Expected: mouse position should be identical on both views, focusing between Game view windows input should always be received.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped