Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Having two Game view windows, second window never receives input
Having two Game view windows, only one Game view window receives input. If selecting the other one, input is not received.
Reproducible on 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. open "GameViewTest.zip". Project should have two Game view windows. If not set, add new tab for second Game view window.
2. open test scene "Scene".
3. press play. By pressing keyboard key "A" try to switch focus between one window and the other one. While pressing "A", console should print debug messages using both windows, but it works only with one window.
Also, observe, that Input.mousePosition is not correct on the second Game view window.
Expected: mouse position should be identical on both views, focusing between Game view windows input should always be received.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website