Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Having an animator animating a non-uniformly scaled MeshCollider component results in a memory leak
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "CrashTest"
3. Play the scene
Notice that while the scene is playing, Unity's memory usage is increasing. On my machine it's about 1MB per second.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets