Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Having an animator animating a non-uniformly scaled MeshCollider component results in a memory leak
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "CrashTest"
3. Play the scene
Notice that while the scene is playing, Unity's memory usage is increasing. On my machine it's about 1MB per second.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button