Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Having an animator animating a non-uniformly scaled MeshCollider component results in a memory leak
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "CrashTest"
3. Play the scene
Notice that while the scene is playing, Unity's memory usage is increasing. On my machine it's about 1MB per second.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform