Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Having an animator animating a non-uniformly scaled MeshCollider component results in a memory leak
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "CrashTest"
3. Play the scene
Notice that while the scene is playing, Unity's memory usage is increasing. On my machine it's about 1MB per second.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0