Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Handles.Slider2D does not respond to mouse input when dragged in the Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Handles.zip"
2. Open "My Editor Window" (Bug > My Editor Window)
3. Select and drag any handle in "My Editor Window"
Expected result: Handle is moving in both "My Editor Window" and Scene view
Actual result: Handle is not moving in either "My Editor Window" or Scene view
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material