Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Handles.Slider2D does not respond to mouse input when dragged in the Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Handles.zip"
2. Open "My Editor Window" (Bug > My Editor Window)
3. Select and drag any handle in "My Editor Window"
Expected result: Handle is moving in both "My Editor Window" and Scene view
Actual result: Handle is not moving in either "My Editor Window" or Scene view
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached