Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Handles.Slider2D does not respond to mouse input when dragged in the Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Handles.zip"
2. Open "My Editor Window" (Bug > My Editor Window)
3. Select and drag any handle in "My Editor Window"
Expected result: Handle is moving in both "My Editor Window" and Scene view
Actual result: Handle is not moving in either "My Editor Window" or Scene view
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera