Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor/Inspector
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select game object 'Cube'.
4- Look for component 'NewBehaviourScript' in the inspector.
You'll see several lines being drawn in the editor (DrawLine, DrawDottedLine, DrawAAPolyline and DrawBezier). All render fine except for DrawDottedLine.
Reproducible: 2017.1f3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode