Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor/Inspector
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select game object 'Cube'.
4- Look for component 'NewBehaviourScript' in the inspector.
You'll see several lines being drawn in the editor (DrawLine, DrawDottedLine, DrawAAPolyline and DrawBezier). All render fine except for DrawDottedLine.
Reproducible: 2017.1f3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle