Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor/Inspector
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select game object 'Cube'.
4- Look for component 'NewBehaviourScript' in the inspector.
You'll see several lines being drawn in the editor (DrawLine, DrawDottedLine, DrawAAPolyline and DrawBezier). All render fine except for DrawDottedLine.
Reproducible: 2017.1f3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs