Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor/Inspector
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select game object 'Cube'.
4- Look for component 'NewBehaviourScript' in the inspector.
You'll see several lines being drawn in the editor (DrawLine, DrawDottedLine, DrawAAPolyline and DrawBezier). All render fine except for DrawDottedLine.
Reproducible: 2017.1f3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state