Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor/Inspector
Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select game object 'Cube'.
4- Look for component 'NewBehaviourScript' in the inspector.
You'll see several lines being drawn in the editor (DrawLine, DrawDottedLine, DrawAAPolyline and DrawBezier). All render fine except for DrawDottedLine.
Reproducible: 2017.1f3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off