Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject Cube
4. Notice a performance drop in the Scene View
5. Verify the framerate drop in the Profiler when the handle functions are being called using Editor and Deep Profiling
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0b3
Expected: The Handles.Disc function should have similar performance to other handles functions.
Actual: The Disc function is more than 15x slower
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete