Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject Cube
4. Notice a performance drop in the Scene View
5. Verify the framerate drop in the Profiler when the handle functions are being called using Editor and Deep Profiling
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b4, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0b3
Expected: The Handles.Disc function should have similar performance to other handles functions.
Actual: The Disc function is more than 15x slower
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy