Search Issue Tracker
GUILayout.BeginArea does not work with a Rect provided by EditorGUILayout.GetControlRect
1. Open the project, attached by the user (BeginArea.zip)
2. Open the "Demo" scene
3. Select GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Observe the Test Behaviour component in the Inspector
Expected: GUILayout.BeginArea works fine and shows the controls inside it when the rect is passed to it that was produced by EditorGUILayout.GetControlRect
Reproduced in 5.4.5p4, 5.5.5p1, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build