Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
GUI Windows are non-interactive when instantiated in a custom Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1222547.zip'
2. In the Editor select 'Test' > 'GUIWindow Demo'
3. Try interacting with the 'Hi There' window
Expected result: it is possible to interact with the 'Hi There' window (for example move it around)
Actual result: it is NOT possible to interact with the 'Hi There' window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a23, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made