Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
GUI Windows are non-interactive when instantiated in a custom Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1222547.zip'
2. In the Editor select 'Test' > 'GUIWindow Demo'
3. Try interacting with the 'Hi There' window
Expected result: it is possible to interact with the 'Hi There' window (for example move it around)
Actual result: it is NOT possible to interact with the 'Hi There' window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a23, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version