Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
GUI Windows are non-interactive when instantiated in a custom Editor window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1222547.zip'
2. In the Editor select 'Test' > 'GUIWindow Demo'
3. Try interacting with the 'Hi There' window
Expected result: it is possible to interact with the 'Hi There' window (for example move it around)
Actual result: it is NOT possible to interact with the 'Hi There' window
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a23, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform