Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
GUI Elements Get Clipped when modifying the GUI.matrix
GUI elements get clipped when zooming out of the canvas by modifying the GUI.matrix. In previous versions of Unity it had no problem displaying the elements. For example, if a texture is drawn using GUI.DrawTexture with the rect value of (x:550, y:300, width:76, height:90) it'll get clipped even though the size of the canvas is (x:0.00, y:50.00, width:800.00, height:800.00).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. In Menu bar: Tools > Window Test
3. In the appeared window Change zoom level from 1 to 0.75
Result: Texture gets cut / cropped.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags